Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2026

EEK!!!!! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC394

September 6, 2026

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps
Deb is our hostess and she has a fun sketch challenge for all of us!  You can create any type of card with this fabulous sketch.  So have fun and get creative! 






I am huge fan of Halloween cards and purchased the Spellbinders kit this month.  It had so many fabulous items in the kit.  The background is lemon-lime cardstock.  Then, I embossed the white panel with a bat embossing folder from my stash.  I ran a black pad over the bats for color.  The cat and pumpkin are cut using the Large Dies of the month for August from Spellbinders.  I thought these shapes would work for the sketch.  I used a white gel pen to add some accents. The sentiment is cut using dies in this set.  


      Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.18th @ 6pm EST. 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute way to use this sketch, Claire! Love the bats in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!! What a fun take on our sketch!! Your BEE theme showcases our "Get In Shape" sketch with perfection!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with us at Sunday Stamps. #SSC394

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his grumpy little face!! The batty background is so fun too. Halloween and fall cards are my very favorite to make each year and I keep acquiring more Halloween goodies! I'll have to check my stash and see what I have that will work with this sketch, love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!